Please note, all information provided is general, specific information is not available until teams are formed and fields are assigned:
- Begins: Practice will begin in early August for 2nd - High School. K-1st grade begins a little later in the month.
- How often: Twice per week (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs), this will depend on our volunteer coach's schedules and requests (placement requests based on practice days are NOT guaranteed)
- What time: 5:00-6:30 or 6:30-8:00, this will depend on our volunteer coach's schedules and requests (placement requests based on practice time are NOT guaranteed) Practice times adjust in the Fall due to earlier sunsets.
- Where: Fall practices will be held in the South Beaverton area, generally in the Beaverton/Southridge HS attendance boundary.
- When will the coach contact me: Coaches will contact players approximately ONE week before practice begins. If you have not heard from a coach by mid August, please contact the office.
- Due to the possibility of extreme weather conditions, practices/games may be postponed/cancelled. No guarantee that practices/games will be made up. Extreme weather conditions are a risk for outdoor sports programs and can happen anytime of year.
What your player(s) need to bring to EVERY practice:
- Soccer Ball: Size 3 for K-2nd grade; Size 4 for 3rd-6th grade; Size 5 for 7th-High School
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (cannot be baseball/softball/football cleats)
- WATER BOTTLE