Please note, all information provided is general, specific information is not available until teams are formed and fields are assigned:
SPRING K-8th Grade:
This short season is designed to allow players an extra opportunity to play soccer and have fun. The season runs from approximately from late March-mid May, this will depend on practice schedules and games.
Begins: Practice begins AFTER Spring Break.
- How often do they practice: Once per week Mon-Fri (placement requests based on practice days are NOT guaranteed as teams are formed before practice days are scheduled).
- What time: 5-6:30 or 6:30-8:00, this will depend on our volunteer coach's schedules and requests (placement requests based on practice time are NOT guaranteedas teams are formed before practice times are scheduled).
- Where: Spring practices are held throughout the Beaverton area, and may not be in your immediate neighborhood. Fields are assigned through THPRD (placement request based on practice location are NOT guaranteed as teams are formed before practice locations are scheduled).
- When will the coach contact me: Coaches will contact players approximately ONE week before practice begins. If you have not heard from a coach by the first week in April, please contact the office.
- Due to the possibility of extreme weather conditions, practices/games may be postponed/cancelled. No guarantee that practices/games will be made up. Extreme weather conditions are a risk for outdoor sports programs and can happen anytime of year.
*Field availability for practices are limited in the Spring and will be scattered throughout the Beaverton area, travel outside your immediate area may be required.
**There is NO High School recreational soccer during the Spring season.
What your player(s) need to bring to EVERY practice:
- Soccer Ball: Size 3 for K-2nd grade; Size 4 for 3rd-6th grade; Size 5 for 7th-8th
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (cannot be baseball/softball/football cleats)
- WATER BOTTLE
The recreational league generally has games on Saturday, but there may be mid-week games as well (older age groups). Games begin in early April and continue until late May. The game schedule will be posted on our "Game Schedule" page under Parent/Player information when available.